Thursday, February 14, 2013

Were gettin' sloppy!

Today overall, was nice in terms of weather.  I did manage to put on my sweatshirt inside out when I walked to class but I survived because it was sunny when I wore it.
Yesterday in my forecast, I was partially correct.  It did snow more than I expected and it was a little colder for part of the day and the sun came out for the noon hour.  


The current conditions as AccuWeather states, are:

Temperature: 29 degrees F
Wind: 10 mph coming from the North
Real Feel: 19 degrees F
Dew point: 18 degrees F.
Cloud Cover: 75%
Precipitation: not currently but did get some in the morning

This map from weather channel,




This shows a high pressure area over Eau Claire right now and then tonite and tomorrow should be similar to how it has been.  No snow in the forecast and cool temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment